Hi! I’m Andrei, graduated in Economics at University of Padova (Italy).
I’m passionate about computer science and programming. I’m also a Recognized Developer and Contributor at XDA-Developers forum, where I use to develop custom software for Android devices in Java/Smali (Dex Bytecode).
This is my personal blog where I’ll be writing posts about information security, Android software reverse engineering and more.
If you need to contact me, feel free to send an email to andrei.conache[at]protonmail.com.
Hall of Fame
- sdat2img & img2sdat binaries – Convert sparse Android data (.dat) into ext4 images and viceversa
- DramaItalia – Android application of the italian’s wiki of Asian Dramas
- Fulmics ROM series – Custom Android software version for LG mobile phones
- apktool – A tool for reverse engineering Android apk files
- NCSC-NL (Netherlands)
- CERT Poste Italiane (Italy)
- NIC-CERT (India)
- Huawei PSIRT (China)
- Canada Post Group/Innovapost (Canada)
- Oxford University – OxCERT (UK) with Letter of Recognition
- Cambridge University – CamCERT (UK) with Letter of Recognition
- Indiana University (Bloomington, USA)
- Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- University of Padua (Italy)
- University of Milan (Italy)
- Clemson University (South Carolina, USA)
- University of Otago (New Zealand)
- Salisbury University (Maryland, USA)
- University of Alba Iulia (Romania)
- Udacity, Inc. (USA)