Hello! I’m Andrei, a student of Economics at University of Padova (Italy).
I’m passionate about computer science and programming. I’m also a Recognized Developer and Contributor at XDA-Developers forum, where I use to develop custom software for Android mobile phones in Java (Dex Bytecode).
This is my personal blog where I will write about information security and Android software reverse engineering.
If you need to contact me, feel free to send an email to andrei.conache[at]protonmail.com.
Hall of Fame
- sdat2img & img2sdat binaries – Convert sparse Android data (.dat) into ext4 images and viceversa
- DramaItalia – Android application of the italian’s wiki of Asian Dramas
- Fulmics ROM series – Custom Android software version for LG mobile phones
- apktool – A tool for reverse engineering Android apk files
- NCSC-NL (Netherlands)
- CERT Poste Italiane (Italy)
- NIC-CERT (India)
- Huawei PSIRT (China)
- Canada Post Group/Innovapost (Canada)
- Oxford University – OxCERT (UK) with Letter of Recognition
- Cambridge University – CamCERT (UK) with Letter of Recognition
- Indiana University (Bloomington, USA)
- Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- University of Padua (Italy)
- University of Milan (Italy)
- Clemson University (South Carolina, USA)
- University of Otago (New Zealand)
- Salisbury University (Maryland, USA)
- University of Alba Iulia (Romania)
- Udacity, Inc. (USA)